Welcome to the official website of the Laborers' National Health & Welfare Fund, or simply the "Fund". The Fund is a joint labor-management, non-profit trust fund established to provide health and welfare benefits for employees represented for purposes of collective bargaining by the Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA) and its affiliated Local Unions and District Councils, particularly in the government service contract industry.
This interactive website is designed to make it easier for covered employees ("participants"), spouses and dependents to obtain information about the Fund and their coverage status under the Fund.Use the menu buttons near the top of this page to connect to the following pages of the website:
- About Us: this page describes the Fund and its administration
- Contact Us: this page provides information on how to contact the Fund's administrative office, Cigna (Medical pre-certifications, preferred provider networks), Express Scripts, Inc. (prescription drugs), Delta Dental (dental), and other organizations.
- News & Notices: this page links you with any notices from the Fund about important developments.
- Plan Rules: this page links you with the Eligibility Rules, Plan Descriptions, Summary Plan Descriptions, Summary of Material Modifications, and other rules.
- Medical Benefits: this page describes the hospital and medical benefits offered under Plan 1 and Plan 2 of the Fund.
- Drug Benefits: this page describes the prescription drug benefits offered under Plan 1 and Plan 2 of the Fund.
- Dental Benefits: this page describes the dental benefits offered under Plan 1 and Plan 2 of the Fund.
- Vision Benefits: this page describes the vision benefits offered under Plan 1 and Plan 2 of the Fund.
- Life & Disability Insurance: this page describes the life insurance and short term disability benefits offered under Plan 1 and Plan 2 of the Fund.
- Forms: this page links you with forms used in the Fund's administration, including enrollment forms, benefit claim forms and COBRA continuation coverage forms.
- Employer: this page contains information for employers obligated to contribute to the Fund.
- Login: a participant can access his or her personalized information through this controlled-access page, including benefit eligibility status; enrollment and eligibility status of spouse and dependents; credited contribution hours; dependents' enrollment information; benefits coverage; and status of benefit claims. A participant can access his or her member page at any time--365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Aviso: Una traducción en Español de este sitio web puede obtenerse poniéndose en contacto con la oficina administrativa del fondo. Haga clic en el botón del menú "Contact Us".